To ensure years of safe enjoyment, Chair-Pak provides the following guidelines for use of our product:
- Single person usage at a time
- Do not use on slick or unstable surfaces
- Chair-Pak is to be used in a safe and sane manner
- Do not adjust sitting level while sitting on Chair-Pak
- Do not stand on Chair-Pak
- Never use Chair-Pak without all components in place
- Maximum weight limit is 230 pounds
- Chair-Pak Company or Affiliates are NOT responsible for injury or misuse
- Failure to follow guidelines may result in serious injury
Chair-Pak - Easy To Use
Backpack to Chair
- While holding top handle loop, pull shoulder straps back.
- Either lift up on the elastic band or unlock parachute clip or both depending on which is used & let gravity drop the legs out, place on a stable surface and relax.
Chair to Backpack
- Pick up Chair-Pak by top loop handle, lift up and forward on the very back leg and secure with elastic band or parachute clip.
- Pull shoulder straps back and place on your back.